Precor has an outstanding reputation for staying ahead of the fitness equipment curve. Their fitness equipment is hard on your fat, easy on your joints and so well built, that Precor machines are used in health clubs world-wide. It was not until Precor developed the AMT 100i, that a machine could adapt to the organic walking, jogging and running motions of its user with such precision.
This machine can work for tall, short, heavy and skinny people. Being able to naturally conform to its users' bio-mechanical movements and running motions, is a revolutionary feature, and just recently mastered. While most elliptical machines and crosstrainers have set stride lengths that you'll just have to deal with no matter how long your legs are, the AMT 100i has an adjustable stride length, that you adjust in real time, as you exercise. Get your hip flexors firing. Firm up your quads. Your quadriceps and calf muscles will feel great after a session on this machine. As you get a lot of stretching and strengthening, you will feel and see the results. Burn your quads with a synergistic, total body engagement, unique to this Adaptive Motion Trainer.
Use the AMT 100i for an entirely symbiotic workout between yourself and the machine - shorten or elongate your stride with your arms and legs, just as you would when running in nature. With the AMT100i, you are in control of your stride motion nd you can tailor your workout in favor of your body type, rather than just hoping the elliptical adapts to your leg length. Changing the stride length anywhere from 0" to 27" is very simple, and it can be done without pressing any buttons, turning any knobs, or screwing in and out nuts and bolts. The stride conforms to your natural running motion and the stride length and motion can be changed from one stride to the next. In other words, feel free to extend your legs throughout your workout as far as you can, just as if you were running outdoors. Being able to adjust the stride and tension at your own discretion allows you to stay fresh and not get bored.
- Dimensions: 74" x 28" x 69"
- Weight: 445 lbs
- Power Source: Self Powered w/ Quick Start (no external power source necessary). No Cords.
- Frame: Rust-Resistant, Heavy Gauge Steel, Powder Coated for enhanced cosmetic feel.
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Watts: 18-720 watts
- Stride Length: Ranges from 0" to 27" Bio-Feedback Console w/ Smart Rate Displays Calories Burned & Heart Rate
- User Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Resistance Levels: 20 levels
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate sensors built in to handle bars; compatible with most Polar® Heart Rate products
- User-Defined Programs: Fat Burner and Heart Rate Control
- Regulatory Approvals: FCE, ETL, CE, EN957
- Footplate is 5.5" off Ground at Lowest Point & 18.5" off Ground at Highest Point