Business Analyst Intern, Mastery Fitness Group
Business Analyst Intern
Location: Gardena, CA
Type: Internship, unpaid
The is an in-office position, and you will be able to choose what days you want to work when you submit your Cover Letter! This internship is unpaid, but academic credit is offered, (if applicable). There is an opportunity for this internship to become a full-time regular position upon management review. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn about entrepreneurship or the health/fitness industry.
About the Role
Our startup has grown, and we've just moved into a brand new location! The ideal candidate should be hard working, detail-oriented, empathetic, capable of wearing multiple hats, and have an interest in the fitness/facilities management industry.
We are seeking those who are self-motivated and who are wanting to join a fun team that is passionate about making a difference in people's lives through our professional services and product offerings. Working under the Founder and senior management, our intern will have the opportunity to touch many aspects of the business. You won't just be a small cog here, you'll be able to make a big impact!
About the Company
Mastery Fitness Group provides comprehensive fitness solutions for commercial gyms and residential customers. As a turn key solution, our capabilities include consultation (facility needs, layout, and gym design), product procurement, custom manufacturing, delivery, installation, and preventative maintenance programs. Exceeding customer expectations is our MO.
- Fluency in English with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed.
- Excellent analytical / data manipulation skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good business judgment and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Ability to accurately follow directions and reasonably improvise in gray areas.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and Google Suite (Gmail/GDrive/Calendar).
- Must provide own transportation to/from work.
+ Preferred Qualifications
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies, programs, procedures, and stretch your skill set.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Creative flair.
- A passion for implementing new processes to increase efficiencies.
- Interest in the fitness/facilities management industry.
What You'll Get
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities.
- Startup atmosphere + casual dress.
- In-office coffee / snacks.
- A commitment to improving health, wellness, and sustainability.
- Occasional Chief Happiness Officer appearances (our Founder's dog).
- The exciting chance to be part of and to learn from passionate professionals, build connections, and have fun!
To be considered for this role, you must submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line "BA Intern: FIRST NAME LAST NAME". Please make sure the following information is included somewhere:
- Your Full Name
- E-mail and Phone Number
- The days you are available every week (choose your time block between 830AM-730PM) Monday-Friday, and how many days you want to work each week
- The date you are able to start the internship
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your applications!