E-Commerce Manager, Mastery Fitness Group
Location: Gardena, CA
Mastery Fitness Group provides comprehensive fitness solutions for commercial gyms and residential customers. As a turn key solution, our capabilities include consultation (facility needs, layout, and design), product procurement, custom manufacturing, delivery, installation, and preventative maintenance programs.
Our startup has grown, and we are looking for a full-time E-Commerce Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate should be hard working, detail-oriented, empathetic, capable of wearing multiple hats, and have an interest in the fitness/facilities management industry. You will work with our marketing team to create engaging and relevant experiences for our customers online.
How You Can Make an Impact
- Responsible for determining format / features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers. Must have a user-centric design mindset.
- Maintain current knowledge of online trends.
- Take ownership of managing all SKUs & setting up a naming system for new products.
- Work with marketing team to execute e-mail marketing and social media campaigns.
- Conceptualize in-bound marketing initiatives, analyze Google Analytics data and measure results.
- Update website accordingly to comply with new mobile or computer systems.
- Research company’s core customers / how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic.
- Propose to senior management plans for new advances / initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and meet growth targets.
- Build a trust with Mastery Fitness customers and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium e-commerce supplier.
- Troubleshoot and QA website consistently to ensure a positive purchase experience. Collaborate with platform providers to resolve customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree and above, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of website management, e-commerce platforms, digital marketing software, mobile and social media.
- Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good business judgment and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Fluency in English with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and Google Suite (Gmail/GDrive/Calendar).
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
+ Preferred Qualifications
- Proven success managing e-commerce business initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Shopify/Squarespace, SEO, principles of web design.
- Excellent data manipulation and analysis skills.
- 1 Year of experience with web merchandising practices and techniques; 1 Year of website development experience.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Interest in the fitness/facilities management industry.
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary plus benefits.
- Generous paid holidays and PTO.
- Continuing education reimbursement!
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities.
- Startup atmosphere + casual dress.
- In-office coffee / snacks.
- A commitment to health, wellness, and sustainability.
- Occasional Chief Happiness Officer appearances (our President's dog).
NOTE: To be considered for this role, you must submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line "MF Application, E-Commerce Manager: FIRST NAME LAST NAME".
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your applications!